Call today 1-800-972-3800
PKX Excavation Services
Multiple types of spray nozzles to control water flow and debris break-up. Perfect for clearing newly built sewer systems or cleaning built-up debris from established municipal sewer pipe.
Having both hydro and pneumatic excavation capabilities allow PKX to quickly complete soil and debris removal, trenching, remote digging and potholing.
PK Excavation’s safe hydro excavation technology can complete a typical excavation project in a fraction of the time compared to conventional digging methods.
With more than 20 years of industry experience, PKX provides the personnel and technology to meet your non-destructive hydro-excavation and trenching needs.
PKX’s hydro-excavation process is a safe alternative to conventional digging methods while damage or disruption to critical underground utilities is minimized by using pressurized water and high-power vacuuming.
Hydro-pneumatic excavation combines high-pressure water and compressed air processes into a single mobile system. State-of-the-art equipment and techniques allow for unmatched precision while ensuring minimal environmental impact.
Unlike using cabling or snaking a line, high-pressure water jetting safely and effectively clears drain sewers and pipelines, making it an economical alternative for eliminating clogs and debris.
All PKX's excavation methods significantly reduce the risk of damage to site infrastructure.
Most powerful water pressure and suction in the industry
- Most powerful water pressure and suction in the industry to easily excavate frozen ground
- Non-destructive soil and debris removal, trenching, remote digging, and potholing reaches locations where traditional excavation may not be possible
- Rear-mounted boom offers impressive range of motion and pivot
- Tilt-ejection unloading provides fast and thorough removal of debris
- Surrounding area and soil remain undamaged which increases efficiency and decreases downtime
- Remote-controlled vacuuming and water system, allowing for one-man operation
Integrated fall-protection harness decreases safety-related incidents
available from 8–5 EST
1030 Mill Park Dr.
Lancaster, OH 43130