PIPELINE AND SEWER HIGH-PRESSURE WATER JETTING
High-pressure water jetting for pipeline and sewers, an effective and economical alternative for cleaning. Unlike standard methods using cabling or snaking a line, which is limited by the diameter of the sewer cable width, high pressure water jetting can completely clear and drain sewers and pipelines safely and effectively. PKX State-of-the-Art trucks can clean up to 2,500 feet of sewer and pipes daily. Our trucks feature advanced water pumps capable of 100 amp at 3,000psi, a 1,000 foot hose real, and a telescopic boom system capable of a 26 foot reach.
High pressure water jetting works by pumping water into the line / pipe at an extremely high rate. This creates a concentration of intense water pressure that cuts through and washes away the toughest of clogs and debris. The pressure of water jetting will cut through just about anything, tree roots, grease, sanitary items and common types of debris. Cost effective solutions for industrial and commercial pipe and line cleaning.
Front-mounted hose reel controls
Telescopic vacuum system
FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS
- 8-inch vacuum system with a heavy-duty, channel-reinforced elbow for maximum durability.
- 270° manual rotation facilitates manhole entry and reduces traffic flow interruption
- Front-mounted digital display operation screen with diagnostic and troubleshooting capabilities
- Reel capacity of 1,000’ of 1” hose or 600’ of 1 1/4” hose
- 4′′ rear-mounted, stainless-steel crossover enables operators to replenish 1500 gallon water supply in less than 10 minutes
- Tilt-ejection unloading provides a fast and thorough removal of debris
- Remote controlled vacuuming and water system, allowing for safer operation
SAFETY AND AFFILIATIONS
- Superior EMR and TRIR ratings
- All operators OQ
- Affiliation with operating engineers
- Operators background & drug tested
217 ̊ total range
3500 - 6000 CFM
tank with water
digital display, dual
Front-mount, 270 ̊
Up to 500 foot