PKX, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, recognizes that developing and maintaining good relationships with our suppliers is fundamental to our success in maintaining a sustainable, value-creating business. We strive to produce value and opportunity not only for our company and employees, but also for our business partners and the communities in which we operate.
We are committed to conducting business in a manner that reflects our principles and values to achieve:
- A fair and competitive marketplace
- Improved transparency, communication and accountability
- A lower total cost of ownership
- A capable and commercially secure supply base
- Innovative and efficient approaches to delivering mutual value and results
- The right materials or services, where and when they are needed, at a reasonable cost
Our supplier selection process is stringent and conducted in accordance with our internal policies and procedures.
We value suppliers that are able to:
- Meet or exceed our environmental, health, safety and social responsibility requirements
- Maintain ethical business conduct
- Accept and comply with our General Purchase Order Terms and Conditions
- Meet our specifications and requirements
- Make competitive bids related to the relevant selection criteria
- Adhere to applicable laws, standards and regulations
We look forward to doing business with you.